Well looks who's back

Forum Announcements: Where news regarding the forums is posted.
Jonny Axehandle

Tue May 21, 2019 2:54 pm

When I shut down JP almost three years ago, I left a farewell message. In it I mentioned the lack of fanfare and described any form of "going away" announcement would be nothing but a sad cry for attention. In the same vein, this is how I bring JP back. No cries for attention, no grand plans, just a laying out of my intent.

There will be no attempts to take over the world. No custom-made forum software. No attempts to develop server plugins. No chasing trends in the hopes that I get a million users. I just want a small, but tightly-knit, community where I can shoot the breeze about things I like (gaming, anime, etc) free of social media bullshit.

If I have learned anything in the past few years, it's that nothing is permanent. People change, friends drift apart, life throws you curveballs. The old JP was a reflection of who I was when I created it: an edgelord teenager with a Sonic obsession and serious anger issues. This new JP is a reflection of...ok I'm still an edgelord! But, I've mellowed out and that's what this is all about.

To all my old friends: you are welcome to join me for this new chapter, as is anyone discovering us for the first time.